Tuesday, September 23, 2008

$4,ooo in one day, you better believe it




By Dancing Queen
from San Diego, Ca

My friends shared this movie with me, they obviously are dear friends who care. I was choking while I was watching this. Of course, the universe brings you what you need at the right time. I had been praying for our business that this past month was going a bit slow. I saw the movie, and I asked my genie to give me 4,000 on Saturday, now you must know this entire month we have not done more than 3,000 on any particular day. I made my wish and left it at that. I came back on Monday from an out of town trip and guess what, it said we did exactly 4,089.00 on Saturday. Do you see the power, the awesome power of The Secret. I did not even finish watching the movie but stayed positive, focused and visualized and lord, "your wish is my command" came true. I was so excited I called everyone I knew and of course my friends. We have started a creation board as a family with my kids and let me tell you it works... and is working. Believe it and stay with it, that all good things are coming my way. I have $100,000 coming to me in 30 days too. I thank the lord in advance everyday. I see that check made out to me for $100,000. I gratefully accept all the abundance and prosperity of this universe. thank you God

About Dancing Queen from San Diego, Ca:

Dance teacher,stay at home mom, self employed, beautiful, ...

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: