Sunday, September 21, 2008

Free Money




By Eneida P.
from Denver, CO

During the part of The Secret where they said, "ask for $25,000 of unexpected income in the next 30 days, or whatever is believable for you..." This was September 28th.
I said, "In 30 days, by October 27th, I want $1,000 of unexpected money to come into my life."
That next week, we got about $300 in bank charges dropped! "Wow" I thought, great start! The next week my mother in law sent us $60 just because! Okay, getting closer. Later that week my husband's grandmother sent us $60 for our birthdays (which are in May and July and this is October already!) I had found approximately $3 on the street from picking up pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters. $423 that came into my life without any effort for it! Then, I opened a new bank account and part of their rewards was $77 for opening an account with them! $500!! I was floored.
I've been at my new job for about a month, and as I was leaving for the weekend my boss hands me a card and says, "we've had a good start" and smiled. When I left the building and opened the envelope, there was $400 cash as a gift for me to buy new work clothes on him. $900 total and counting. Today is October 27th, Hey, $100 is still coming my way!
This Secret is so powerful, with just a little effort and focus, anything you want can happen to you. I'm a believer.

About Eneida P. from Denver, CO:

Mid Twenties professional.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: