Thursday, September 18, 2008

Unbelievable results




By Guy C.
from Guelph, Ont.

My wife and I watched The Secret on two occasions so far and we found it just incredible and are working hard every day to make sure that we change our thoughts and protect any thoughts that enter our mind. I think about the movie daily and I make sure that I write in my gratitude journal on a daily basis. This has not always been easy but I try to remain very diligent.
Last week we received in the mail a cheque for $15720. It was not expected but very welcomed. This works and I encourage everyone to watch the movie and watch it several times. You need to change your thinking and your thoughts and you will see that the universe will open up for you.
Thank you for the gift of this movie and my wife and I are very grateful that we came across this wonderful revelation of a simple law.
Million thanks.


Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: