Monday, September 15, 2008

Making it yours.




By Leigh
from Washoe Valley, NV

A few years I was getting frustrated with my old computer -- it couldn't take any more upgrades, and wouldn't support Microsoft Word, which was the program most publishers accept submissions in. I went to the store that carried Macs to get a new computer and purchased the smallest notebook they had. While I was there I sat in front of the new iMac and played around. "Some day," I thought, "You will be mine..." I really saw it, sitting on my desk, all sleek and white. A few months later, an Apple store opened up in Reno and I went there for the grand opening. They had forms for a raffle, so I filled one out, thinking, hey, someone's gotta win, right? I figured it was for an iPod or something, and didn't really give it much thought, but I did sit down in front of another iMac, and again I pictured this wonderful computer on my desk at home.

I bet you can guess what happened... I got a phone call a few weeks later saying that I had one the grand prize at the Apple store - A brand new iMac AND a new printer to go with it, AND a digital camera, AND a new Sony videocamera... and oh yeah, an iPod too! This was before I had seen "The Secret," so needless to say, I am blown away to realize that I was doing the visualization. I just figured I got lucky for once, but now I realize that luck is what you make for yourself, with the help of the loving, abundant universe. Thank you so much for sharing The Secret with us.

About Leigh from Washoe Valley, NV:

54 yr old, married, mother & stepmother - aspiring author.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: