Saturday, September 6, 2008

The power of intention




By Jennifer S
from Denver, CO

In the past week I've focused on what I don't have - the exact opposite of what the Secret tells you to do! This focus resulted in canceled orders! Today I decided to focus on my intentions and goals, and watched the "Secret to you" and the "Secret to Riches". I printed the secret check and wrote in a small amount I thought was reasonable, $5000. I hung it up where I will see it every day. I came back downstairs to get to work on my laptop and my phone rang. It was someone who was experiencing great results on the product I distribute and she wanted to place an order for more! That shift in my mind made all of the difference, and the shift in my mind came from watching The Secret!!!!

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: