Wednesday, September 3, 2008

$3,000 supplied by the universe


By Tiann
from Newport News, VA

I printed out the secret check and wrote how much I wanted to receive on 11/13/06.

I am happy and blessed to report that today I received a bonus check for $3000.00. That is $1000 more that I was asking for.

In fact my whole office receive an unexpected bonus based on the length of time we have been employed here. I have only been here 3 months and received $3000. Just imagine what others received.

I also used the visualization tool every day. I have yet to watch The Secret Movie but I did order it today! The possibilities are endless!

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: