Friday, September 12, 2008

Been Living it- just didn't know it...





By Nana Too!
from Yuba City, CA

I read the story by Nana... interestingly this is what my grandchildren call me. Her name caught my eye. She talks about how she had been living with the pieces to The Secret but never put the puzzle together. I could have written that story! The most bizarre was a time when I was totally broke and needed some food for my boys. I visualized a loaf of bread, jar of peanut butter, gallon of milk, and some canned goods. NO-ONE knew this. That very day, a stranger gave me a grocery bag filled with every item I visualized and then some. She didn't know "why" but was obeying a strong feeling to do this. She hoped she wasn't insulting me! We agreed it was a miracle. Amazing. Thanks for putting the pieces together... I had an "aha" moment when I watched The Secret and now realize where that miracle came from. From this day on, I am more abundant in everything and my dreams are realized!

About Nana Too! from Yuba City, CA:

College graduate, insurance agent by trade, lost my job 2 years ago due to disability, lost my home. Married to a wonderful man for 30 years, 3 children, 7 grandchildren

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: