Saturday, August 2, 2008

The ideal image


By Jackie
from Chicago, IL

I was always a very active girl. I play a lot of sports like lacrosse, field hockey, soccer, and ice hockey. However, I was always on the chubbier side. I wasn't big or anything, but I wasn't thin either.

I read The Secret and decided that I wanted to become my ideal weight. So I told myself that I could eat whatever I wanted and I could burn it off easily because I have such a high metabolic rate. Now I am losing the weight I needed to, quickly and easily. I can still eat how much and whatever I want.

About Jackie from Chicago, IL:

I am fourteen years old.

...from the Secret
P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: