Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Instant manifestation 10 minutes after watching The Secret


By Darren Wegkamp
from Salt Lake City, UT

I always knew the Law of Attraction works for everyone, if they know how to use it. I knew that what you think, you become. But I really had no idea of the awesome power behind it, and how great it can actually work.

I have been dying to watch The Secret ever since it was released, but never could find the measly 5 bucks to watch it. Then today I found I had exactly $4.95 left on a prepaid debit card, and immediately used it to pay for the video. No second thoughts. Already, The Secret was working for me, before I'd even watched the movie! I had wanted so bad to see it, that the universe made it possible.

So I watched The Secret tonight, broke down in tears several times from being moved so much, and tried to absorb all the information at once. I picked out the key points that really struck a note with me, and started thinking about them and how I could utilize them.

About 10 minutes before the of the movie, an idea materialized in my mind seemingly from nowhere for a website I could create (since I'm an avid webpreneur). I closed the Internet browser when the movie was over, and went to see if the domain name was available. It was. Problem was, I was 50 cents short for the registration fee. But I didn't dispair. I was determined to buy this domain TODAY. My desire was so strong. All of a sudden, I found myself on a site that was running a special for domains for $6.95. I was able to purchase the domain and still have a couple bucks leftover.

This may seem like something small, but I'm not finished yet. After I bought the domain and worked on my other websites for a few hours, I logged into my online banking account and saw that $20 had been refunded to my card at midnight. $20 I had no idea I would be getting back. This $20 covered the cost I'd paid earlier for the domain, and to watch The Secret.

The point is you can achieve or obtain anything you want, big or small, using The Secret. Any doubts I'd had have been dispelled.

The Secret works. In everything, for everything, for everyone. Trust in the power.

About Darren Wegkamp from Salt Lake City, UT:

Having traveled the world my entire life, I have experienced many different cultures and found they all have something in common. The energy, the force, behind all living things. It doesn't matter who you are, where you live, where you come from, the laws of the universe work the same for you as they do everyone else.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: