Thursday, August 21, 2008

My (first) story




By Nancie Gerard
from Providence, Utah

5 days ago a friend told us about The Secret. We watched it 2 & 1/2 times (The first time I only caught the last 1/2 of it). I started applying the techniques immediately. I turned my attitude around. I took a $1 bill and wrote $1,000,000.00 on it and posted it where I will see it several times a day. I started telling my family things like, "when we win the lottery on Saturday, we can start house hunting in Maui". I told the clerk at the store who handed me the ticket, I'll see you in a few days to claim my prize (now realizing that I will have to go to headquarters when I win big!). I have played the lottery once in a while, but had not won much. I realize now that I never TRULY expected to win. Both my tickets Saturday were larger winners. I expect to be house hunting in Maui very soon! I believe. My life has changed forever. I am enlightened to know the secret. Everything is clearer. I am certain I will have more stories to share soon! :) Thank you for this knowledge!

About Nancie Gerard from Providence, Utah:

38 year old mother of 2, happily married

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: