Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pure Intention/Law of Attraction




By Jacqueline van Bierk
from Los Angeles

I've been taking a 90 day self-growth seminar and one of my major goals is to get $250k for my band Otto's Daughter to record the new album, be able to tour, promote, advertise. I watched The Secret and realized how much I'm still focusing on what I don't want and how much I worry about money. I've been looking for investors and haven't had much luck. I told my producer however that I will have the deposit money we agreed on and confirmed our recording date starting August 28th for 2 months. He called me 2 days before our scheduled meeting to ensure I'll be able to give him the deposit$. Not having a clue what's gonna happen, I said "YES, we are on, I'll have the $ for you."

The meeting scheduled with my producer and my possible investor (who is actually my boss) to pay $5000 deposit for the recording of the album went not as expected. The investor didn't show up. My producer's jaw dropped. Normally I would freak out and be mad, instead I thanked the universe for looking out for me and asked my producer to give me 24hrs and I'll get him the 5K. We drove off excited, knowing we need 20k to record our album.
My boyfriend/guitarplayer got 25K with a few phone calls and I got the 5K (loan)that night from a friend of mine. We generated 30k in 24hrs. I recieved the check for 25k and are able to pay my friend back by Sept 1st as agreed.

I had total faith and my intention was clear, I knew I will get it, it was impossible to fail. It felt extremely comfortable and the pay off was huge. This stuff works. I now want to create 50k by Sept 2nd to be able to be in the studio and fully dedicate my time and my energy to my music, writing a new killer album that will be a number 1 album in the world!!!...I'll keep you posted!!! :)

About Jacqueline van Bierk from Los Angeles:

http://www.myspace.com/ottosdaughter

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: