Monday, August 18, 2008

Write it Down!




By Tyrus C
from South Carolina

Shortly after I married my wife, I started a journal in which I stated my intention to be debt free. I didn't exactly know how I was going to get rid of some credit card debt that had been nagging me for years. I had a truck payment, a motorcycle payment, rent and no savings at all.

2 years later as I am packing up some things in my office to move to our new, home, I came across the journal and read what I had been intending to do 2 years earlier! Wow. Right now we have sold our home that we bought since then, at a nice profit, building a new beautiful dream home, we have 2 great cars that we own outright and we recently had a gorgeous little boy.

A couple of days ago I was shown The Secret by one of my clients and it blew me away. Everything makes perfect sense. I have been doing it all along!

I am so excited to see what we can do now that we know The Secret!

Namaste. Love and gratitude to all.

About Tyrus C from South Carolina:

I am a designer, and web programmer with a great sense of humor and love of life.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: