Friday, August 29, 2008

Starting Small




By Julie M
from Alberta, Canada

After becoming aware of The Secret and its' principles, I began to take more notice of when my thoughts became things. After about 2 weeks of paying attention, I realized that not only had I used the Law of Attraction, but I had done it 3 times.

As a single mom I don't have a lot of money at the moment and on a Sunday evening I saw an enticing commercial for Mott's Clamato Juice. I hadn't had that for many years and remembered how I used to love ceasars. I thought..."that would be nice to have"...but knew I wouldn't go buy it just from seeing a commercial. A few days later I went to the local food bank and had hoped to receive some fresh vegetables..something that you don't usually get at this location.

Well...I didn't get the vegetables and was very disappointed, but as the volunteers were finishing up my food hamper, one of them held up some drink cans and asked me if I would drink them. For a moment I didn't say anything since they were holding up a single can of Mott's Clamato Juice!
I immediately said "yes!" while feeling this warm, fuzzy goodness inside.

A few days later while working at a private garden, my employer asked all us gardeners if we wanted any vegatable from the garden. If we did, we could just help ourselves to whatever we wanted to take home! I got fresh carrots, potatoes and beets.

A few weeks later, while feeling rather down about the seasonal end of my gardening job, I realized that I had been so distracted with my finances that I'd forgotten that Remembrance Day was only 2 days away.

I thought that 'maybe I should look for my poppy pin from last year.." then forgot about it. The day before Remembrance Day, I was in a store where a container of poppies were displayed. I looked at them, thought about seeing if I had any change for one, but knew that I wouldn't feel right about just putting in a dime and decided I didn't need it.

I left the store and as I went to get in my car, there on the ground was a brand-new poppy....laying in the snow of the parking lot, completely unharmed!

I know the Law of Attraction works now! And I'm currently working on manifesting "bigger" things to come my way.

About Julie M from Alberta, Canada:

Single mom of young boy.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: