Sunday, August 3, 2008

Unlimited Magnetism


By Laramie P.
from Dallas, TX

I've been living with a wonderful and succesful friend in Huntington, Indiana as personal assistant, helping him build a new company (he's the head of sales), since the hurricanes in Louisiana. During these short couple months I had become increasingly hungry for a life far greater than I had previously dreamed or thought possible. Just a week before my 25th birthday, I came across "The Secret" website. The release date was only one day before my birthday, and something told me this was what I'd been searching for so hard. What an incredible gift, followed by the most exciting celebration of my life thus far. After falling in love with the teachings and viewing the DVD about 7 times, many things started immediately shifting in my entire life. For the sake of details, I'll jump time to the present. I was invited to live in the mansion with the CEO and founder of our company, headquarterd in Dallas, TX (a wealthy city), where I am now writing this from. I have been promoted to being his personal apprentice, and I'm learning many powerful wealth building and marketing strategies. As it turns out, he's been practicing the Law of Attraction for some years now. All this happend from stepping out on a limb and sharing "The Secret" DVD with him to help accelerate the growth of our new company. I cannot express my grattitude enough to all who were involved in the assimilation of this work of art. But on behalf of all of us, "Thank You".

About Laramie P. from Dallas, TX:

I love this life. I love it's opportunity. I love it's Laws, which work so perfect and consistent. I'm becoming a magnet for everything I've ever longed for all at once. (Thank You)

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: