Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"The Secret" Works Faster Than You Do!


By Tammy N.
from Longmont, CO

I have JUST ordered "The Secret" on DVD. I have known about it for several months but never ordered it or even viewed it online yet.

Oddly enough when I sat down at my computer to place the order I thought, "Boy, I wish they took PayPal so I don't have to put this on my already overloaded credit card."

I went thru the check out process and clicked "pay with credit card" and amazingly it went straight to PayPal! I was able to pay with an instant transfer and not put it on my credit card at all!

I haven't even seen this movie yet and already the principles are working! I can only imagine what wonders lie in store for me after I have a chance to watch it!

About Tammy N. from Longmont, CO:

I'm a "farm wife" who lives in Colorado with my husband of 10 years and my furry kids, 4 dogs, 2 cats, 5 horses and 200 cattle!

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: