Saturday, October 18, 2008

"500,000.00 in less than 30 days"


By Kenya Stevens
from alpharetta, GA

I am so enjoying the telling of this story. My husband and I set a goal to make half a million in 30 days. We used "The Secret" to clarify our direction but we also simply put together a daily practice of getting excited about the money. We were to celebrate each day at 5:00 AM and right before going to bed. That was fun! Well, after the first 8 days of doing the exercise I purchased a lottery ticket and won the million dollar prize!! I was in shock but so happy that the Secret works...I have actually been doing this for years, using these principles, but never without the visual images used in the Secret that allowed me to really see graphically that I am the creator!!

I am in love with this lifestyle!!

Thanks

About Kenya Stevens from alpharetta, GA:

I am a wonderful stay at home mother of three. I am married to a wonderful man. I am loving my life.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: