Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Universal Bank (UN) limited


By Stefanus Botha
from JHB South Africa

I watched the secret the first time, and recognised the ordering of parking spaces, which I have been doing since I started to drive (This also works on the queues in banks). It was only after I watched the Secret for about the third time that I noticed the web address at the end. I spend a lot of time online going through everything. Slowly. During this time I also came across a PDF Cheque, to be made out by me, for me. I printed the cheque, and placed it on my desk at the office. I wanted to first toy with the idea and make sure the amount request made the criteria of my own belief system. I decided that a round figure of R40 000 would be exactly the kind of amount that would be absolutely believable, and yet also awesome to materialise at the same time. I filled the cheque out, signed it, and placed it next to my dream house on my vision board. I looked at the cheque for a few moments. I was filled with gratitude at being the recipient of such a large sum of money.

I dated the cheque for the first of March, as it was the first of February. 30 days is more than enough time for me to achieve the sales I need to create this amount, I reasoned. I received an answer within 30 MINUTES. There had apparently been an error, and the company I used to work for, owes me R42 675 in commission for a deal that I closed, and never got the commission for. The money will be paid across to my bank account on 1 March.

The story does not however, end there. My younger brother has a great desire for a motorcycle. He has not only watched the Secret, but was also instrumental in me watching it in the first place! I have allocated almost the entire sum of of money, except the EXACT amount he needs to raise for his motorcycle. The greatest gift I can receive, is the gift of giving.

About Stefanus Botha from JHB South Africa:

I was born to my own "secret" teacher, and I have been, after a fashion, spread the word of the laws as far as I could. What a wonderful experience it was to discover there were more people out there that not only understood the Secret, but lived, and shared it! I am eternally grateful that the elements of the Secret I had not discovered, readily available.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: