Friday, October 3, 2008

Post it note works too!





By Vicki N.
from Houston, Texas

I just finished the audio version of The Secret yesterday and was blown away. I began thinking of all the things that have happened in my life and how it makes so much sense to me now. I started practicing The Secret right away.

This morning I woke up and immediately started being grateful for the things I would be receiving. My husband has been self employed for 6 months now and it has been a struggle. Well, this morning I wrote down on a post it note.."Thank you for the new client my husband will get today." Two hours later, guess what! You got it. He called to tell me the printer company he uses called to tell him to expect a call from a new client today.

And you aren't going to believe this, but while I was typing this another existing client called and said he should be receiving a call from a new client referral today.

We were both so giggly on the phone. We are so excited and can't see what The Secret has in store for the rest of our lives!

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: