Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I paid off my mortgage using The Secret



By Wayne Heinrich
from Lethbridge Alberta Canada

The SECRET came to me in early November 2006. The trailer was mesmerizing. I watched it a number of times. Searched out the book and ordered it from AMAZON as it was not yet available at our CHAPTERS book store yet. I devoured the book in a few days, read it again and I am on my 3rd reading as I write. I have always been a positive thinker and I was positive this book came to me for a reason..as reinforcement to the principles I ordered the movie.

I focused on "I am a money magnet etc.." I visualized $50,000 coming to me unexpectedly. I would use the money to pay off our mortgage. I took the mortgage documents out, wrote PAID IN FULL across them, and pinned the document to the wall so it could be viewed by me every day. Every morning I arose with gratitude for what I have, and repeated the mantra "I am a money magnet, money flows to me in an avalanche of abundance etc." I knew that the $50,000 was coming to me, I had no idea how or when, I just knew.

On Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2007, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law invited us to go out for dinner. My bride of 29 years and I arrived at the restaurant about 6pm, had a wonderful meal and conversation. And then it happened. My brother-in-law handed us a card to open. Inside was a cheque for $50,000. They said they had been thinking about giving this money to us since late November of 2006. As of today, Jan. 28, 2007 we have paid off our mortgage.. a dream we have had for many years. Does the SECRET work..you be the judge.

About Wayne Heinrich from Lethbridge Alberta Canada:

I am a married man in my 60s, from Alberta, Canada. I work in sales and marketing for a major newspaper and I have been a broadcaster for 30 years in private radio.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: