Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Believe!!!!


By Storm K
from Detroit Michigan

Yesterday I went to see my friend Kelly. She told me about The Secret and had a check from the Universe printed off and sitting atop her computer. She did not know I was coming to see her. There were 3 others in the store, but she handed the blank check to me and gave me the instructions. I took it home and looked up The Secret's website. I became a member and ordered the movie. Recently a business I ran had to be closed due to financial difficulties and we still owed $10,000 on the credit card. I called to see when the next payment was due and the balance was "zero" and so fast!!!! I can't wait to see what is happening now!

About Storm K from Detroit Michigan:

I am a Nurse, Mom, Granny and Wife.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

No comments: