Thursday, October 9, 2008

Abundance




By scott scott
from palm springs, CA

Hi,
I was introduced to The Secret about a month ago through a spiritual friend who shares my love & hunger for enlightenment,(we both have the movie What the Bleep).
Because of my belief & energy regarding money & my business, I was faced with financial hardship.
After studying deligently with The Secret, watching it over & over, meditating on positive thoughts & gratitude, monitoring my thoughts, I have already seen encouraging progress & change.
I had a credit card bill due, called the company, asked for a grace period, or to pay less, nothing seems available,so I hung up.
But, I kept my thought uplifted, positive, knowing that Devine Principle or, the Spiritual Laws are always present and operating.

I sat quitely, reafirmed this, called back, this time they said there was 1 day grace this month, so I "paid it" on the phone, even though the amount wasn't in my account.
I had accepted a credit card payment for services the day before from a client, but it almost always takes 3-4 days to reach my acct, (no sign that the charge was even pending when I checked).
I "blessed" the situation and let it go, Knowing that I was provided for.
The next morning, when the credit card withdrawal was to hit my acct. the money from the service rendered was there! Wham, it Works!
I am so greatful for this demonstration & the knowledge of the Great Truth.
Thank you.
Scott 2

About scott scott from palm springs, CA:

Seeking of Truth, humanitarian, outdoor wilderness guide.
Helping open peoples awareness of the beauty of life & themselves through movement in nature.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: