Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An opposite reaction!


By Justin C
from Malaysia, Penang

A few weeks before I encountered The Secret, I've applied for this particular education loan from my local government, only to be rejected after two weeks prior to the submission of all the forms and documents.

The rejection didn't seemed to be an issue to me because I know that my parents could afford my hefty college fees.

After my encounter with The Secret (November, 2006), I've asked for an amount of money to pop up in my bank account by this month (December, 2006), and guess what, after some time, my school administrator informed me that I've got the loan! Even though I've received the rejection statement via mail from the government itself!!! The loan I've received will be directed to my account soon and I am quite suprised and happy that the Law of Attraction works big time.

More and more things are happening the way I wanted and evidences are accumulating by each and everyday.

Thank you Secret.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: