Monday, October 6, 2008

Manefesto...





By Mike E.
from Cincinnati, Oh

After watching the Secret, peace filled every ounce of my being. The truth has been there all along. So my manifestation was that of a financial nature. I am a car salesman and had experience the worst two months of my career there and I sent out to the Universe exactly what I needed for my life to be back on track... The first thing on the list was a chance to see my only son more and the other command was for 10,000, enough to pay off all my bills and have a really nice Christmas. I didn't believe that this kind of money would come to me through my job so like The Secret says I opened my mind and let the universe do the work, I just knew I would receive it. I actually made a 10,000 dollar bill that I kept in my car and looked at daily and thought about what I needed to do with my new money and actually believed that I would receive it... One evening I stepped out to the bar and a friend from my past approached me and said that he and another friend were just talking about me that day. Imagine that, and that if I didn't do anything else I had to call that friend... I had not seen either friend in over 6 years. The other friend that I talked to is now a millionaire many times over and was so happy to be back in contact that he wanted to help me out... I received a lawyer for my case in the custody of my son who happens to be the best family law lawyer hands down in the area... He will not work under a retainer less than 5,000.00, and he took my case... Also this same lawyer stroked me a check for $10,000.00. It works. For anyone who is ready to ask, expect, and receive; The Secret is yours!

About Mike E. from Cincinnati, Oh:

I am a single father 28 years old who is now awake and knowledgeable of the control I have over my life, my health my income and it all stems from knowing the secret...

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: