Thursday, October 23, 2008

Prosperity Game and BAM


By Rebecca
from Missoula, MT

I put out energy that I had wanted to understand how to manifest more money. I had a vague understanding about manifesting as I have studied Silva Mind Control. I put this information out about 3 weeks ago and since then, I stumbled upon this website, purchased the Movie, watched The Secret, several times, then stumbled upon Abraham-Hicks books and purchased those and some CDs, then BAM...my boss called me into the office and said that I would get an unexpected bonus of $3,000.00.

Everyday is like Christmas now. Each morning I wake up, all giggly like a child on Christmas morning, looking forward to opening my gift called Today.

May you all be blessed as well with lots and lots of abundance, prosperity, joy, fun and windfalls of money out of the blue.

About Rebecca from Missoula, MT:

Manifesting Freedom for all that wish to know The Secret

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: