Monday, July 28, 2008

Freedom From Pain, Freedom From Addiction


By Colleen Murphy
from USA

A good friend of mine has had degenerative back problems for years. The Doctors have had her on highly addictive pain medicines for years, she has always hated this fact. Over time, these particular medicines start losing their strength on you, then you need to take 2 instead of one, then 3, etc. It's a horrific cycle.

She watched The Secret with me, my second viewing, and when it was over, stood up, said, "I'm going, I have something to do." And off she went. Just like that. I thought it was weird, but hey, maybe she needed to digest The Secret, who knows.

She called me a week later and said that that night, after watching The Secret, she went home and tricked her brain. She imagined a little pod in her brain, and in the pod was one of those pain pills. She also visualized taking the pill and tossing it down the toilet! She then told herself, this was the day, and there will be NO withdrawal!!!

She actually accomplished what it was she has been wanting for 3 years... to get rid of this addiction! Before this, she tried everything, and nothing worked, making her feel even worse! This time it worked, and no withdrawal. She said a little bit of sleepiness was all.

I see it in her, a huge difference!!!

This has me so excited!!!

I wanted to share, in case any one else out there is going through something similar.

The world is great!

Colleen

...from the Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/


No comments: