Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Manifested Helicopters and Tropical Islands


By Amy Jo Ellis
from Culebra, Puerto Rico

I used to live on a ranch in California. Once a month or so my girlfriend would come out to visit us, and we would end up soaking in a Jacuzzi till 3 in the morning laughing, dreaming, and brain storming. One thing that we would do was a guided meditation. I am a story teller by nature, so I would regale stories of us being out in the wilderness somewhere when a helicopter would land, the pilot would introduce himself to us, and invite us to ride along with him on some great adventure. Usually we would fly to the local airport where we would board his private jet and fly off to some exotic tropical location.

Then one day in real life, my husband and I were out on our porch when a helicopter flew down and landed on our lawn. The pilot got out and introduced himself as Larry, and said that he was a stunt pilot who flew in our area and liked to practice landing on the big rocks on our ranch. He wanted us to know who he was and what he was doing. Then he invited us up for a ride. After that he dropped by the ranch and would invite us up frequently! Now I don’t care how skeptical a person is. That is a BIG coincidence.

Here it is a few years later, and I’m now living on the tiny island of Culebra. I was invited to Puerto Rico to sing at a hotel for six weeks. For the duration of the stay I rented an apartment for $400.00 a month, utilities included! I fell in love with Puerto Rico and decided never to go back. Would you look at that, an exotic tropical location!

This stuff really works. And I didn’t even know what I was doing!

When I watched The Secret I realized... WOW!!! That is what I did!


Amy Jo

About Amy Jo Ellis from Culebra, Puerto Rico:

I'm a singer/songwriter and entertainer currently living on a tiny island in the Caribbean.

...from The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: