Monday, July 21, 2008

It came true in less than a week!


By Nichole D.
from Weatherford, OK

I finished reading The Secret in three days, and immediately from the first day began to apply the practices. For the past four years I have dreamed of getting custody of my son so that I would have him during the school year. Even while reading the book I began to focus all of my thoughts and energy on how happy and grateful I am that Dominic attends first grade while living with me. I visualized his first day over and over again at night, until I had every detail embedded into my memory! I began to feel happier each time I thought about it!

Then just four days later, as my husband is flying back from California with him for his usual summer visit, I get a phone call saying that his father isn't sure about his situation, and to let Dominic try first grade here with me! Incredible! I took the lessons I had learned about positive thoughts, visualization, and acting on instincts, and now my son will be attending first grade here with me! We have two younger children, my husband and I, and it's been our goal and our dream that Dominic would be able to come home and complete the family unit! And now that is happening!

In addition, as a stay at home mom I see the stress my husband feels from providing so much for us. So I also began to think, visualize, and act in accordance to receiving unexpected income and checks. This afternoon I got a phone call from a fellow Mary Kay consultant needing product...t en minutes later I decided to follow my instinct to call a friend and let her know I was backing out of my business and would be returning my inventory. She quickly placed an order as well! Just like that I made $60! May not seem like a lot to some people, but with three young children (one of whom is due to be born in August!), every bit is a lot!

I know that I will continue to receive all that I ask for and all that is wonderful! So many things are already unfolding for me that I am just wondering as to why I didn't read this book sooner!

The Secret works! The Secret is real! The Secret is in all of us!

About Nichole D. from Weatherford, OK:

25 year old stay at home mom.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/


No comments: