Saturday, July 26, 2008

My life now that I found the Secret


By Raymon M. Johnson
from Greenwood, MS

I was told that I have mental disorder. I was kicked out of my mom's house three times, plus I was abused by my father from the age 10 to 17. I was told about Life Help Mental Help Center & moved to Greenwood at the age of 20. I was in a lot of pain in and out. I was in and out with girlfriends too. My life did not turn for the better until I was using the Secret.

The next thing I know I got me a place to stay. Then I found a job (a member and a worker at the Friendship Clubhouse). Then I found love this year. She means everything to me. I also meet my goal daily now. I feel good all the time now. I owe it to five things - God, family, friends, my best friend/girl Derlene, and the Secret)

Love, Raymon Matthew Johnson Jr. 3rd

About Raymon M. Johnson from Greenwood, MS:

I was told that I was not to live to see 21, because I had seizures and they were real bad too. Now I just turned 27 years old. I was using the Secret & did not know it.

...from The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

No comments: