Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I have what I never thought I could - a beautiful body.


By James
from San Diego, California

For as long as I could remember I was always obese. I felt disgusting and sad and hid myself away in layers of clothing.

However, since I read The Secret and watched the film, I began to think thoughts of a wonderful body like the rest of the guys had. I imagined myself as a Brad Pitt type, and even as I went around in daily life imagined muscles rippling below my shirt, and felt like a beautiful person. I had my struggles with doubts, but committed myself. And eventually it became natural.

What happened then was amazing. I set a goal to be fit by summer, and be gorgeous and sexy at the beginning of the school year. It came true! I never imagined it could. I am just as aesthetic on the outside as I always thought I was on the inside. And I know that if I had not read The Secret I would still be 240+ pounds. Thank God for a change of mind!

I feel great and I love everybody and love the clothes I can wear. If you share what I stuggled with, don't give up! What can you lose by feeling good about your body? Trust me, dreams WILL come true. I wish that for You and for everyone.

About James from San Diego, California:

Soon-to-be high school junior; loves French, English, and literature; artist, creative writer. Wishes to attend AUP in Paris.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: