Sunday, July 27, 2008

What I always wanted


By Marta
from Japan

Since I was born I always dreamed about my soul mate, the love of my life. I sought him and I thought that I was gonna find him, and kept living like that for 28 years...

When I find out about the Secret, I started to visualize him the way I wanted, with all the qualities I wanted in a man, as I had attracted so many men that weren't exactly the type of person that would make me happy. I visualized for four months - maybe it took so long because my faith was weak. Then one day, out of nowhere, I looked at this guy, so perfect for me in so many ways, and fell in love. And when he saw me he felt the same way... we soon started to date, and lived together really quickly. And I'm the kind of person who never lived or got engaged or anything serious with anyone, because I always realized they weren't my soul mate.

Believe, it really, really and truthfully works...

About Marta from Japan:

I have my beliefs and I follow them blindly... courage is my way to live

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: