Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Own Horse Farm


By JC M.
from Douglassville, PA

Back in 2006 and 2007 I was struggling with my health due to 7 surgeries. I heard about The Secret and bought the book. My husband is not an avid reader, so I bought the DVD for him. After reading the book and making my vision boards, I concentrated on getting healthy and whole, and also concentrated on my horse farm. I took suggestions from The Secret and met with a realtor to share my vision. I had very specific wants/needs and he was terrific: patient and understanding, all the while not knowing I was practicing the Secret.

I am happy to report that 2008 has been a wonderful year! I am whole and healed, pain-free and mobile again!! My husband and I just moved into our new 4 acre horse farm - I finally have my 'boys' in my own backyard!!! Every one of my 'must haves' on my list were realized, and it is all thanks to the Secret. When my sister is asked, "How did JC manage to get a horse farm?", my sister's reply is: "She lives the Secret!!"

About JC M. from Douglassville, PA:

I am almost 49 years old, and have owned horses for 40 years, always boarding them at someone's barn facility. My dream to own my own farm had merely been a 'wish' all of these years.

Source: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

P.S.
For EMPOWERING articles on Financial Freedom, Physical Well-Being, Emotional and Spiritual Health, click here: http://i-empowermyself.blogspot.com/

No comments: